The last fish of my Mommy Kenson died. Bluesteele was floating straight up. I’m sad.
It’s raining dogs and dogs here. All weekend it is supposed to rain. Let me tell you something. I love the rain. When it rains, the ground is nice and soft. The grass feels wonderful under my feet.
I know that my daddies don’t like it when it rains since they have to clean me up afterwards. But for me it’s an enjoyable experience. Another good thing is that I am shedding my winter coat. The raindrops just slide right off of me. How wonderful is that.
A message to Daddies. I love you and the food you give me, but I think I prefer the Holistic food that you gave me earlier. Let’s finish this brand really fast so that we can go back to the Holistic food.
Read this and watch the Hachiko movies, it’ll make you understand.
1. My life is likely to last ten to fifteen years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me—it is crucial to my wellbeing.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
5. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand your words, I understand your voice.
7. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have sharp teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
10. Take care of me when I get old. You too will grow old. Accompany me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there—even my death.
Remember that I love you.
Living in W.Oak as been a experience for me. My second day I moved here I got bit by a pit bull. Living in a tri-level townhouse has separated me from my masters. This led to a depression that I am dealing with. Thus weight gain and less walking time and miles due to the unsafe neighborhood.
But this is a new year. I reminded my masters that I need to be on a diet and to walk me more.
Loves of 2013 were that I gained two great uncles and an aunty. Uncle Ron & aunty Gayle and Uncle Wayne. Love going to there place for an overnight. like staying in a Shik Hotel. So Classy!
2014 and a new me. Still in W.Oak. and still trying to work for Pixar!
First I want to say Happy Birthday to me. I finally turned Four! I’m a big girl now. Age wise, not body size, you guys. An adult dog, with years of experience.
I also want to say Happy Birthday to one of my Daddy’s too. He celebrated it several days before me. From what I heard, he had a good time with my other Daddy and his friends.
I wanted to update you guys that I will be moving from Emeryville. Yes, very sad about this. This city has been my home for the last several months, and I have become accustomed to it. We will be moving to a new gentrified part in West Oakland. I haven’t been to the place, but I am sure it is nice. My Daddy’s would not have decided on it, if it didn’t have a nice community to live in.
As we prepare for our leave, I wanted to post another photo of me as I enjoy my walk in Emeryville. Who knows, maybe you will still see me. West Oakland isn’t that far away. Plus my Daddy’s loves Wally’s Cafe too much.